Saturday 26 September 2015

Meet the stylists part 3


Hi, my name is James.
I wasn't really scared about starting college but I was scared of meeting the people in my class.
But now I feel comfy with my group and I'm having a great laugh.
In the future I want to take up barbering but still want to carry on teaching dance.



Hi. My name is Roxsana and I am 17 years old.
I was scared to met my new class friends but Jim I think they are nice and friendly.
At the end of this year I would like to become a professional hairdresser. I really enjoy what I am doing so hopefully I will get far in life.



My name is Sophie.
I felt fine starting college and was not scared of meeting the new students on my course as I was on the entry 3 course and have moved up to level one.  I think my tutor is nice, she Is fair and I can have a laugh with her. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment