Tuesday 23 June 2015

Meet the stylist now. Part 4

Demi
 
Now



And then
 
 

I have had the most amazing year and I would do it all over again If I could. I have loved having Lisa and Mary with us.
And thank you everyone for looking at our blog!


Adam
 
Now
 

And then

I have learnt so much on level one hairdressing. Ive learnt how to cut, colour and wash hair.
I feel I have come far in this course and become closer to the others in the group.
I wouldn't be at this stage if it wasn't for the both perfectionist teachers Lisa and Mary.
They have both helped me through all my year.

I've absolutely loved it on this course and don't want to leave!

Molly
 
Now
 

And then


I have really enjoyed being on level one and I have learnt a lot and enjoyed everything we have done. Im excited for level two and to learn new things.

Loni
 
Then
 
Now

 
I have really enjoyed this year at college. I have met lots of lovely people and I have had the best tutorI could of asked for and teaching assistant. Lisa and Mary have been not just here to help us learn but they have supported all of us on our own journeys.
 
At the start of the year I had to start late and there have been poiints where I thought about giving up due to personal circumstances but the tutors and whole group really amde it so good to be here, I couldn't.
 
Now its my last day and I feel proud of my achievement and cant thank you all enough.
I will never forget this year.

Bekki 
Then



Now 
 
I have really enjoyed this year it has been amazing!
 
I cant thank Lisa and Mary enough for everything they have done for me and for making the course so enjoyable. I hope level two will be the same.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment